Jam Music Company
PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
We do not collect any personal information unless you authorise it.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data:
– Name of parent /guardian and student
– Student’s Date of Birth
– Details that may be relevant to our care of student with regard to medical / learning / special needs
– Student’s address,
– Contact e-mail address,
– Contact phone numbers of parents / guardians / students / emergency contacts
– Information that you provide by filling in the contact form on our site,
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence,
– Record of payments received for up to 7 years in accordance with Revenue Requirements
– We will NEVER collect or store bank account details.
Any information you provide is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems; they are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, our entire website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a prospective student, parent or website user submits his/her information in order to maintain its safety and privacy.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services.
We collect email addresses in order to confirm enrolments and bookings, respond to enquiries, communicate with students or parents and send school newsletters.
In doing so, we agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- To include the physical address of Jam Music in all of our email newsletters.
- To allow email newsletter recipients to opt out or unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each newsletter.
- To honour all opt-out or unsubscribe requests quickly.